Looking to get your students and families outside more? Not sure where to start?
As an educator or administrator, we know you are already managing too much. Team-teaching with nature can help. Engaging in the natural world relieves stress felt by all members of the school community and contextualizes learning at all age levels. In a time of great transition, let's work together to get grounded.
- Curriculum collaboration, design, and development aligned with child development and state standards
- One-on-one & group training
- Administrative / organizational support harmonized with natural cycles
- Nature mentoring & teaching techniques to deepen student engagement
- How to scaffold nature-based learning via virtual platforms
- How to incorporate the plethora of benefits of nature-based education into your teaching practice
- Effective, custom-tailored environmental education tools and resource materials
- Consulting for your nature preschool, forest kindergarten, or further professional development as an environmental educator