Constant focus on the man-made world can lead to fatigue, confusion, lack of direction, and exasperation of mental health challenges.
The natural world can help us reset, realign, and refocus on what nourishes us. Maybe you can barely keep a houseplant alive. Maybe you already love the natural world and want to get more involved in ensuring the planet is hospitable for future generations. We start where you are and grow from there. Let's work together to get inspired by all the natural world offers as we make our way through during unpredictable times.
Together we'll consider:
- Simple ways to begin engaging with the natural world around you and deepen your nature connection
- The benefits of bringing nature awareness into personal, social, and professional life
- Ways nature offers new perspectives for working through challenges and embracing abundance
- Staying connected to the natural world in the face of increasing technocratic culture
- How the natural world can inform creativity and self-expression
- How to facilitate nature-based conversations with those you care about
- How to engage locally to be a part of larger nature-based movements